What if it was possible to stop feeling stuck and frustrated, like your life has been derailed, and instead live a life filled with energy, vitality, joy, purpose, prosperity, and health?
Does that sound exciting and fulfilling?
Or impossible and scary?
After all, what if you put yourself out there, lay your heart and soul on the line only to meet with rejection, failure, or pain?
“No thanks, I’ll just stay here under the covers” you might say.
Living this way means confronting those feelings that you aren’t worthy, that you aren’t good enough, smart enough, [fill in the blank] enough—and realizing that you ARE worthy, you are enough, just the way you are.
“Slay that pesky, critical voice in my head? I don’t know how” you might say.
Living this way means shedding all your excuses that you are too tired, you don’t feel well, or that you are limited by a chronic illness—and moving beyond those physical issues and symptoms to claim who you are—without any labels.
“But who AM I with the labels?” you might ask.
My name is Lyn Delmastro-Thomson and I want to ask you the same thing:
Who ARE you without the labels? Without the critical voice and the story that keeps you small?
I help women discover the amazing Heart-Fire Life that is on the other side of all that.
So, are you ready to find out?
- Waking energized and ready to go! You don’t want to hit the snooze button on your day or your life because your heart is on fire.
- Proudly claiming and owning your gifts and talents.
- No longer being held back by fears, worries, illness—doing what you are MEANT to do with your life.
- Being seen for who you really are—a bright light in the world.
- Moving through your day as the things that you want or need to do unfold with ease. When challenges arise, you have the wisdom, skills, and resources to rise above them.
- Experiencing meaningful, deep, heart-felt connection with the people in your life: your partner or spouse, family, friends, co-workers or clients.
- Finally banishing that voice in your head telling you “You’re not worthy” or “You’re not good enough” so that you can claim everything you desire and deserve—love, money, success, good health, vitality…
- Arriving at the end of your day energized and alive, rather than worn out and exhausted.
- Resting, knowing you have given your gift to the world today and you can’t wait to do it again tomorrow.